Learn how to help the animals you love…
Enter your e-mail in the box above, and get a few free videos and an e-book to get you started.
To learn more how-to (and how-not-to!) with the best value, choose one of our Intro Packages. These combine video lessons and e-books that will help you get started with the Do’s and Don’ts of animal massage and bodywork.
For on-line classes here, all lessons are pre-recorded for convenient access 24/7. Get coaching by e-mail when you have questions. Just click on “Classes” in the menu above to find out more details. (Certificate credits are available, but our on-line classes are not intended for professional certification.)
Mission: To contribute to the well-being of animals through massage and bodywork, and to empower others to do the same. With this array of resources here for you, we hope you’ll join us in these goals:
- That many, many, many more animals receive and benefit from massage and bodywork.
- That you benefit from the process of massaging your animal: learning, connecting, becoming inspired, and experiencing miracles (including small ones).
- That you are better able to know and notice when your animal is doing well with your support, and when it may be time to work with a professional to increase comfort, quality of movement and well-being.
- That you become more aware and informed as a consumer/client of professional massage and bodywork, especially for your animals.
- That many more people receive and benefit from massage (because people are animals, too! )
Massage and bodywork can contribute significantly to your animal’s ease of movement, health, and quality of life. In addition to reducing muscle soreness, deepening your relationship, and providing well-deserved pampering, massage can also:
- Boost the immune system
- Improve the quality and symmetry of movement
- Support better joint health and function
- Promote earlier detection of stresses and strains
- Stimulate circulation for greater health of all tissues
- Help reduce risk,severity, and frequency of injuries
- Improve athletic agilityand coordination
- Reduce the effects of stress
- Minimize restrictions caused by oldscar tissue
- Reduce or eliminate adhesions, knots, and other restrictions
- Improve skeletalalignment for more efficient movement and posture
- Release endorphins (natural pain killers)
- Lower blood pressure
- Improve digestion