Our courses are approved as electives and Continuing Education by the American Council of Animal Naturopathy
- Questions about taking an on-line class? Click here.
- For student comments, click here.
- Want to know about the instructor, Megan Ayrault? Click here.
Ready to order? Scroll down to fill in your info, and click on the orange “Click here to Continue” button below the form. That will take you to a secure site to place your order.
Boost your dog’s immune system
Build trust and bonding
Balance the nervous system
Detect health issues sooner
Learn about your dog’s body
Remember, you have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
So check it out for your dog today!
Every week (x4) you will get…
Your weekly video lesson. Topics include: some basic massage techniques for circulation, grounding and relaxation, acupressure points for calming and immune support, body mechanics, reading your dog’s feedback, Q&A and review.
“Anatomy Connections” lesson (3 of the weeks) that will help you learn the what, how and WHY.
Expert interviews (audio) sharing more tips and advice. Topics include: bodywork, acupressure, and animal communication.
+ Coaching/Q&A available by e-mail.
+ E-mails with supplemental information, coaching and reminders.
$175-$200or more. But the price?
Only $57 for all the lessons and coaching!
This convenient, on-line, go-at-your-own-pace class includes:
- Massage skills, assessment techniques, anatomy information and coaching
- 4 weeks of Video Lessons (You can take as long as you need to watch them.)
- Regular e-mails with extra tips, and to remind you to practice
- Expert Interviews (audio recordings) sharing even more tips and advice. Professionals interviewed include a bodyworker, acupressure specialist, and animal communicator.
- 3 “Anatomy Connections” lessons to go with each of the techniques learned
- Lessons on reading your dog’s feedback to improve communication and trust
- Bonus: Massaging My Dog: A Guided Journal (e-book, normally $9.95)
- And of course, you’ll have my e-mail to get more questions answered
No risk, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- You get to attend your lessons anytime, anywhere that’s convenient for you.
- You can take as long as you want to go through all the lessons.
- You can hit rewind or pause anytime, and watch the videos over and over.
- You don’t have to travel anywhere, which can be expensive and inconvenient.
- You can practice with your own dog.
- Maybe most important of all, you’ll be learning gradually, and practicing over at least 4 weeks. This helps you create new habits, and also helps your dog learn about massage gradually, too. How often have you learned something, only to try it a few times and then set it aside and forget about it? With this on-line, multi-media format, you’ll get the lessons delivered a little at a time, so it’s not overwhelming with too much information to absorb all at once. And each time you get a new lesson or tip in your e-mail, you’ll be reminded to take a few minutes to practice, and your skills will build quickly.
- And the power of the internet makes this education much more affordable. You could easily pay anywhere from $175-200 (not including travel expenses or time away from work) for a class that would cover this kind of information in person, and without all the other advantages of the on-line format.
- Remember, you can take as long as you need to watch your videos and read your other lessons and e-mails, and you get a 30-day money back guarantee, so go ahead and get started today while my offer is right here in front of you. Try it out, and see how much your dog will thank you!