Our courses are approved as electives and Continuing Education by the American Council of Animal Naturopathy
Ready to order? Scroll down to fill in your info, and click on the orange “Click here to Continue” button below the form. That will take you to a secure site to place your order.
Class starts when you purchase it. Lessons all delivered by e-mail, and can be accessed at any time after they’re received.
E-mail me for class syllabus, email@example.com
Only $297 for all the lessons and coaching!
For Certificate Option, with 30 hours CE credit, there is an additional review and processing fee of $97.
Many dogs have hip and other hind end pain or weakness, whether or not they have hip dysplasia.
The most common treatments for hip pain or weakness in dogs typically involve expensive medications and even surgeries, which can in turn create new problems for your dog. I’m not against using these options when necessary. I give my own 15 year old dog, Jessie, medication for her advanced arthritis. But why not include less invasive (and often much less expensive) natural options, like massage and acupressure that you can do yourself at home with a little coaching?
No dog is too young to start receiving these treatments from you, ideally before they develop pain as they get older. You may even be able to help your dog delay or avoid problems like arthritis with regular massage. And if your dog has hip issues, then he’s certain to have or to develop problems in other areas like the back and shoulders, which can also be greatly helped by the techniques and information I will share with you.
This convenient, on-line, go-at-your-own-pace class includes:
- Massage and acupressure skills, assessment techniques, anatomy information and coaching
- 8 weeks of Video Lessons (You can take as long as you need to watch them.)
- Regular e-mails with extra tips, and to remind you to practice
- 8 Expert Interviews (audio recordings) sharing even more tips and advice. Professionals interviewed include veterinarians, a chiropractor, acupuncturist, swim therapy practitioner and various bodyworkers.
- 8 “Anatomy Connections” lessons to go with each of the techniques learned
- Lessons on reading your dog’s feedback to improve communication and trust
- Coaching teleclasses responding to students questions from their practice
- Bonus: Massaging My Dog: A Guided Journal (e-book, normally $9.95)
- And of course, you’ll have my e-mail to get more questions answered
- You get to attend your lessons anytime, anywhere that’s convenient for you.
- You can take as long as you want to go through all the lessons.
- You can hit rewind or pause anytime, and watch the videos over and over.
- You don’t have to travel anywhere, which can be expensive and inconvenient.
- You can practice with your own dog
- Maybe most important of all, you’ll be learning gradually, and practicing over at least 8 weeks. This helps you create new habits, and also helps your dog learn about massage gradually, too. How often have you learned something, only to try it a few times and then set it aside and forget about it? With this on-line, multi-media format, you’ll get the lessons delivered a little at a time, so it’s not overwhelming with too much information to absorb all at once. And each time you get a new lesson or tip in your e-mail, you’ll be reminded to take a few minutes to practice, and your skills will build quickly.
- And the power of the internet makes this education much more affordable. You could easily pay anywhere from $400-$1000 (not including travel expenses or time away from work) for a class that would cover this kind of information in person, and without all the other advantages of the on-line format.
No risk, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Remember, you can take as long as you need to watch your videos and read your other lessons and e-mails, and you get a 30-day money back guarantee, so go ahead and get started today while my offer is right here in front of you. Try it out, and see how much your dog will thank you!